March 5, 2018
Learn how top healthcare institutions innovate and thrive at the EPSi Southeastern user conference, hosted by Emory Healthcare and featuring presentations from Emory and UC San Diego. These events are exclusively for EPSi clients.
- Metric Art – Innovative Data Approach to Monitor and Manage LOS, CMI, CDI (Emory Healthcare)
- Transitioning to Remote Hosting – The Why and the How (UC San Diego)
- Sneak Peek at the New Cloud Platform (EPSi)
- Enhancements and New Features – Getting the Most from Your EPSi Solutions(EPSi)
- Tableau Business Intelligence Integration(EPSi)
- May 8-9 – Hosted by Partners Healthcare (Boston/Somerville, MA)
- July 18-19 – Hosted by Mercy Virtual Care Center (St. Louis/Chesterfield, MO)
- August 7-8 – Hosted by UC San Diego (San Diego/La Jolla, CA)
A new feature this year at the regional user conferences will be topical breakout networking sessions. Networking is one of the top benefits our attendees enjoy, and breaking into smaller, focused groups will ensure you make the most of your time with us.
The registration fee of $200 per person includes:
- All client-led sessions
- General networking
- EPSi training sessions
- Light breakfast, lunch and beverages Day 1
- Special event – cocktails and hors d’oeuvres Day 1
- Continental breakfast, lunch and beverages Day 2
- Shuttle service to/from host site location to conference hotel
Find out more about our regional user conferences. Join your peers from hospitals and systems across the country for networking, eye-opening deep-dives, and the opportunity to share the tough questions—and solutions—you face in an ever-changing financial environment.
Space is limited, so secure your spot today!
New for 2018: Attendance will qualify you for CPE credits.
Questions? We’re all ears, or call Kathy Carter at 509-954-8990.