The healthcare market is still in chaos. Despite COVID-19 cases peaking and then declining in most parts of the US, hospitals are struggling to return to even a semblance of normalcy. As severe as the Great Recession of 2007 to 2009 was, the fallout from the pandemic has arguably eclipsed it, not least because the factors involved aren’t merely fiscal but reach into every aspect of our society.
- Helping Hospitals Get Back on their Feet with Advanced Analytics
- Strata Decision Technology to Acquire EPSi from Allscripts
- Why We Gave Hospitals Our Free COVID Dashboard and What Happens Next in Healthcare
- EPSi Launches COVID-19 Planning Analytics tool
- New Virtual Training in Response to COVID-19 Restrictions