EPSi Best Decision Support Cost Accounting in Healthcare 2020
Black Book Market Research ranks EPSi the number one provider in Financial Decision Support Systems for 2020.
What is the best financial decision support system in the market? Black Book Market Research polled 3,190 professionals in 748 healthcare organizations across the United States, and the research ranks EPSi as the #1 financial decision support vendor for 2020.
This unbiased ranking— Black Book™ does not allow vendors to participate in the evaluation process in any way— demonstrates EPSi’s superior performance.
Black Book Market Research LLC, provides healthcare IT users, media, investors, analysts, quality minded vendors, prospective software system buyers, and pharmaceutical manufacturers with client experience competitive analysis and purchasing trends. Black Book recognizes top-performing vendors each year based on a broad survey of healthcare systems client experience and customer satisfaction.
The thorough assessment measured 18 copyrighted key performance indicators, as it has since it launched in 2010:
- Strategic Alignment of Vendor Offerings to the Client’s Mission and Goals
- Innovation and Optimization
- Training and Education
- Client Relationships and Cultural Fit
- Trust, Accountability, Ethics and Transparency
- Breadth of Offerings
- Deployment and Implementation
- Integration and Interfaces, Interoperability and Connectivity
- Scalability and Client Adaptability
- Vendor Staff Expertise and Performance
- Brand Image and Marketing Communications
- Marginal Value Adds
- Vendor Financial Viability and Managerial Stability
- Data Storage & Cybersecurity Measures
- Support and Customer Care
- Best of Breed Technology and Process Improvement.
Black Book Market Research LLC provides healthcare IT users, media, investors, analysts, quality-minded vendors and prospective software system buyers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and other interested sectors of the clinical technology industry with comprehensive comparison data of the industry’s top respected and competitively performing technology vendors. The largest user opinion poll of its kind in healthcare IT, Black Book™ collects over 17,000 viewpoints on analytics, population health and related information technology and outsourced services on vendor performance annually. Black Book™ is internationally recognized for over 15 years of customer satisfaction polling.
Black Book, its founder, management ,and/or staff do not own or hold any financial interest in any of the vendors covered and encompassed in this survey, and Black Book reports the results of the collected satisfaction and client experience rankings in publication and to media prior to vendor notification of rating results.