EPSi Live Training Adminstrative Policies
Record retention policy
For a minimum of five years, EPSi will maintain electronic copies of
- Record of participation
- Dates and locations of program of program offerings
- Author/instructor, author/developer and reviewer names and credentials.
- Number of CPE credits earned by participants
- Results of program evaluations
- Program descriptive materials
For centralized live training, EPSi will refund 100% of registration fees if attendee submits a cancellation notice no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled start date of the training. No refunds will be issued within 30 days of the scheduled start date.
For user conferences and executive training, EPSi will refund 50% of registration fees if attendee submits a cancellation notice no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled start date of the training. No refunds will be issued within 30 days of the scheduled start date.
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training, please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there were registration fees incurred, please submit your cancellation 30 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
Cancellation by EPSi
- EPSi reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- Training classes may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster.
- EPSi is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
Complaint resolution policy
At EPSi, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service and products to our clients; however, we recognize that we may, at times, make mistakes or fail to meet expectations.
Our purpose in outlining our complaint resolution policy is to share our commitment to excellence with regards to resolving your concerns.
We take our clients’ feedback very seriously and see the client complaint process as an opportunity to improve our services and strengthen our client offerings.
When you bring concerns to our attention, we will –
- Handle the situation with respect and professionalism
- Record all of the details associated with your complaint with accuracy
- Keep you informed during the resolution process
- Seek to resolve your complaint within five business days
- Ensure that a primary contact from our organization is assigned to communicate with you directly as we seek resolution
How to file a complaint
You may call our main office line at 877.623.5702 and speak with a member of our support team. If these resources are unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, your complaint will be escalated to a member of our senior leadership team.
Additional methods of filing a complaint
Visit our Contact Us page.
Mail: 16090 Swingley Ridge Rd., Suite 600, Chesterfield, MO 63017
What happens after your complaint has been resolved
We take complaints very seriously. We record the necessary details of your complaint and report the following to the senior management team:
- The date of your complaint
- A description of your complaint
- The service(s) that the complaint pertains to
- The actions taken to resolve your complaint
- The date your complaint was resolved
- The final resolution we reached with you
Course update policy
EPSi updates courses when software and solutions updates are made available to clients. Course documentation contains the most recent publication, revision or review date for the material covered. Courses are revised as soon as feasible following changes to the topics and products covered. At a minimum, EPSi subject matter experts review coursework once a year.