16090 Swingley Ridge Road #600 Chesterfield
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 25
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, June 26
(Note: you must commit to both full days to secure your registration)
16090 Swingley Ridge Road #600
This workshop is a hands-on session focusing on our Budget Manager (general ledger and payroll) report writing solutions within EPSi. This is a great opportunity for users to get additional training on the topics presented as well as network with peers. All users are welcome; however, the session is designed as a ‘refresher workshop’ and will focus on a review of the material. Prerequisite: Introduction to Budget Manager course or equivalent experience.
Register now. Attendees must register one week in advance of the course. Spaces are limited and registrations are completed on a first come, first serve basis. Attendees must be present for the duration of the onsite course. Once we confirm your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with details on hotel accommodations and transportation. As a service to our valued clients, there is no charge to attend this session.
Lunch, sodas, coffee, and snacks included. We have a special corporate rate at a nearby hotel that includes shuttle service to and from the EPSi offices.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Standard Input Reports
- Popular General Ledger Input Listing Reports
- Activity Assignment Mappings
- G/L Approval History
- G/L Approval Status Summary
- Popular Payroll Input Listing Reports
- Activity Statistics Report (Daily, Pay Period or Monthly)
- Payroll Pay Types
- Properties – Report specific selections
- Search – Select criteria to be used in the report
- Columns – View, select, edit or format the columns that will appear or be used in the report.
- Predefined Custom Columns and/or Fields
- Custom Columns
- Computed Columns
- Conditional Computed Columns
- Percent of Total
- Predefined Format
- Time Series – Adds time column (day, pay period, month) to the report along with the criteria for number of periods and selected date criteria
- Sort – Sorting one or more Columns in the report in ascending or descending order
- Subtotal – Select a Field to be used as a subtotal for the report
- Results Filter – Add criteria to the report to filter the results
- Ranking – Perform a rank on a Column or Sub Total
- Template Columns
- Template Lines
Sharing vs. Distributing
My Reports vs. Distributed Reports
- Control Panel
- Report Design
- Template Designer
- Column Designer
- Font Configuration