February 28, 2018 – Tampa
- The fast pace of value-based care and the need for strategies to deal with it
- “Merger mania” continues to remake the delivery system landscape
- Value-based insurance design will drive patients to high-value choices
- Consumer-centric disruption is here to stay, and collaboration is key to being success with it.
- The accelerating pace and impact of innovation also require partnerships and collaboration
- The rise of millennials through the ranks as the current workforce “ages out.”