Product Line Analysis
Improve your financial performance across product lines while hosting your data in our secure cloud.
Product Line Designer
Get a clear picture of the cost of providing quality clinical care with the Clinical Analysis.
Define and Create:
- connect patient encounters into episodes of care or to view patient care across the entire spectrum of care
- define the rules for how that care is connected.
- create an infinite number of definitions to give you the full array of perspectives and insights you need for lowering costs and improving quality of care.
- analyze clinical conditions
- tag patients with a code for enterprise reporting and see reports on utilization and profitability at multiple levels.
This tool extends PLA’s clinical analytic capabilities by allowing you to see details like who returned to an OR within the same stay, or specific coding combinations that resulted in denied payments.
Get detailed business analysis.
Your organization is unlike any other, and requires flexible tools to meet your unique needs.
You’ll benefit from the Product Line Designer tool that allows you to distinguish between groups of encounters and develop an unlimited number of product lines defined the way you use them. This tool will help you quickly see impacts to the bottom line.
Get a clearer picture of your cost.
See the cost of providing quality clinical care with the Clinical Analysis module. You’ll be able to analyze clinical conditions, tag patients with a code for enterprise reporting and see reports on utilization and profitability at multiple levels.
With the Contract Modeling tool you can employ “what-if” scenarios and test contract adjustments with a virtually unlimited number of terms. This tool calculates expected reimbursements and tracks expected versus actual reimbursements, so you’re always seeing the most accurate information.
Find out why you need to, and how you can, transform your health's system's approach to cost containment.
Transformation is more than an industry buzzword. It’s a must for those organizations that intend to succeed. Learn the five key pillars you need to have in place to drive change and take control of your path to success and profitability.