Strategic Product Budgeting
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, January 29
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.Wednesday, January 30
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Thursday, January 31
(Note: you must commit to all three full days to secure your registration)
16090 Swingley Ridge Road #600
A deep dive introductory course that includes background training in EPSi Security and Data Studio. Comprehensive training on the setup and ongoing use of Budget Manager as well as reporting and variance analysis is provided. Prerequisites: Introduction to PLA course or equivalent experience, Introduction to Cost Manager course or equivalent experience, Introduction to Budget Manager course or equivalent experience.
Register now. Attendees must register one week in advance of the course. Spaces are limited and registrations are completed on a first come, first serve basis. Attendees must be present for the duration of the onsite course. Once we confirm your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with details on hotel accommodations and transportation. As a service to our valued clients, there is no charge to attend this session.
Lunch, sodas, coffee, and snacks included. We have a special corporate rate at a nearby hotel that includes shuttle service to and from the EPSi offices.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assign User Privileges for SPB Administrators
SPB Model Setup
- Establish a Strategic Product Budgeting model
- Setup account category assignments
- Create payor group definitions
- Map activity charge codes to G/L revenue and statistic accounts
- Establish patient type assignments by product
- Establish a utilization profile
- Create a case forecast
- Forecast non-activity based accounts
Net Revenue Modeling
- Establish net revenue modeling
- Apply charge increases
Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Ratio Analysis
- Forecasting the Balance Sheet
- Setup Cash Flow Statement and Ratio Analysis
- Model new facilities, physicians, and products
Integration with the Operating Budget
- Transfer Strategic Product Budgeting information to Budget Manager
- Setup and review Product Line Variance Reporting